After two restful nights at Schoolhouse Canyon Campground (highly recommend) we packed up and are heading toward Lake Tahoe to see Susan’s sister Rosemary. Here’s a few observations for future trips:
- We’re thinking disposable dishes and utensils would make for easier cleanup.
- Privacy popup/potty works great as intended.
- RV parks are less desirable because they are too crowded and we don’t need the hookups or extra services.
- Watch for dirty/dusty ground surfaces when selecting a site. We and the dog brought extra debris into the LG.
- Firewood can be an issue since you can’t carry it from state to state, so be on the lookout for good firewood to buy.
- Keep an eye out for Top That Yogurt. The best treats and our new favorite.